The "tag" option sounds promising. I will test it.

Many thanks,
Franz

Am 2017-08-22 um 20:01 schrieb Paolo Lucente:

I see, thanks for the input. The simplest solution i'd have for you is
to use post_tag (or post_tag2), if you are not using tags for anything
else. Essentially: you add 'tag' to your 'aggregate' line (and modify
your SQL schema to reflect that) and add to your config 'post_tag: X'
where X is a positive integer number different for each pmacct server.
Would that work for you?

Paolo