Hi Yann,

Depending on the plugin you are using there could already be a built-in
or not. For the SQL plugins you have it: 'sql_num_hosts: true'; for all
the others you don't but actually adapting a feature like this would be
relatively easy/quick.

If you use SQL plugins, specifically MySQL, you may be interested in
this outstanding PR (which is currently being reworked a bit by Guy so
to make use of INET6_ATON default and not optional):

https://github.com/pmacct/pmacct/pull/151

Of course your approach with custom primitives would work very well, and
out of the box, nice tip actually. If you are not using a SQL plugin, it
may be a good short-term solution while the equivalent feature of
sql_num_hosts is worked out.

Paolo