Hi Paolo and the list,

I have a necessity to filter out traffic data (based on src_as or src_net) to an IPFIX collector, capturing everything else. I was thinking that nfacctd in tee mode with pre_tag_map would be able to do that.

However, according to pretag.map.example, the filtering is restricted while pmacct (nfacctd) is running in 'tee' mode:
nfacctd when in 'tee' mode: valid keys: set_tag, set_tag2, set_label, ip, engine_type, engine_id, source_id

Are there any plans for implementing pre_tag mapping/filtering based on packet data (ips, nets, asns etc)?