Hi Mike,

To confirm this is correct, currently you can't. I have on the todo list
for 1.7.2 (which just started) to review and further improve the NetFlow/
IPFIX replication part with features on which this dev would depend upon,
ie. dissect a NetFlow packet in flows when replicating (this is already
existing for sFlow which does not have the extra complexity of template
management). At this point I can't commit on timelines though.

Paolo