Hi Tim,

The first three points can be achieved no problem; the 4th is currently
not possible. I'm soon going to start working on a dev that would allow
you to achieve filtering (of networks) with the tee plugin (as it does
exist today for sFlow). At least in a phase 1 it will not be possible to
include any (BGP) enrichment in the replicated NetFlow stream.

Paolo