I have been banging my head against a wall all day on this problem.

I have two identical configuration files, 1 for nfacctd and 1 for sfacctd. Only
difference is the port info they listen to.

nfacctd works perfect with the configuration, sfacctd does not.

Here is the config:

nfacct_port: 2055 or sfacctd_port: 6343 (Depends on which service I start)
plugins: mysql[inbound], mysql[outbound]
sqldb: pmacct
sql_host: localhost
sql_user: pmacct
sql_passwd: **********
sql_table[inbound]: acct_in
sql_table[outbound]: acct_out
aggregate[inbound]: dst_host
aggregate[outbound]: src_host
aggregate_filter[inbound]: dst net (nn.nn.nn.nn/22 or nn.nn.nn.nn/22 or
nn.nn.nn.nn/21)
aggregate_filter[outbound]: src net (nn.nn.nn.nn/22 or nn.nn.nn.nn/22 or
nn.nn.nn.nn/21)
sql_refresh_time: 60
sql_history: 1M
sql_history_roundoff: h

nfacctd works perfectly, one line for each host in both mysql tables.

sfacctd nothing wrote to the mysql tables.
If I comment out the two aggregate_filter lines, lots of data wrote to the
mysql tables including the subnets I want to aggregate.

What could the possible difference be between nfacctd and sfacctd?

Thanks in Advance;
Terry