Hey,

If I may add to that:

I'm doing something similar, but in a slightly different manner:

as nfacctd is not supporting wildcard addresses to be bound to, I'm using iptables' rules to export via nflog to uacctd, which then can send to nfdump. Just food for thought...

On 2018-12-12 14:58, Paolo Lucente wrote:
Hi Edvinas,

You are looking for the nfprobe plugin. You can follow the relevant
section in the QUICKSTART to get going:

https://github.com/pmacct/pmacct/blob/1.7.2/QUICKSTART#L1167-#L1302

Paolo

On Wed, Dec 12, 2018 at 03:12:39PM +0200, Edvinas K wrote:
Hello,

I managed to run basic pmacct to capture linux router (FRR) flows from
libcap:
"pmacctd -P print -O formatted -r 10 -i bond0.2170 -c
src_host,dst_host,src_port,dst_port,proto"

now I need to push all the flows as a netflow format to the netflow
collector (nfdump). Could you give me some advice how to configure that ?
Thank you