Hi Paollo,

Sorry for being cryptic - what I meant was that I wasn't able to
launch pmacctd/uacctd in a way that it deals with dynamic interfaces as
ppp. Basically I failed to find any reference in the docs on how to make
it run in such a way, that it collects info from ppp* (a-la the ppp+
syntax of iptables), without launching a separate pmacctd instance for
each interface, hence the complicated setup with
iptables-nflog-uacctd-nfdump.

--
Nikola