Hi,

I just need few clarifications,suggestions regarding IPFIX templates.

1.
Currently, just before sending the first flow packet, pmacctd seems to send
out the template packet and subsequently for every 18 packets.
We are facing the following issue:
we are using logstash(as part of ELK stack) as collector
(nfprobe_receiver), and it seems to run in multithreaded environment.
Since, the first template and flow packet is sent at the same time, they
are processed by different threads and flow packet is dropped as it doesn't
know the template.
Is there any configuration for sending template packets periodically.
2.
Is there any particular reason for not sending template packets
periodically and sent for every 18th packet.

3.
Are the following timeouts a good choice for production environment.
nfprobe_timeouts:
general=30:maxlife=30:expint=30:udp=30:tcp=30:tcp.rst=30:tcp.fin=30:icmp=30

Thanks,
Rajesh kumar S R