We are using nfacct to do monthly data accounting for our customers, all works
fine except at the beginning of a new month nfacctd does not start accounting
for the new month. Restarting the service corrects the problem.

nfacctd version 1.7.1-git
Ubuntu version 16.04

Here is our config:

nfacctd_port: 2055
plugins: mysql[inbound], mysql[outbound]
sql_db: dbname
sql_host: localhost
sql_user: dbuser
sql_passwd: dbpass
sql_table[inbound]: acct_in
sql_table[outbound]: acct_out
aggregate[inbound]: dst_host
aggregate[outbound]: src_host
aggregate_filter[inbound]: dst net (nnn.nnn.nnn.nnn/22 or nnn.nnn.nnn.nnn /22
or nnn.nnn.nnn.nnn /21)
aggregate_filter[outbound]: src net (nnn.nnn.nnn.nnn /22 or nnn.nnn.nnn.nnn /22
or nnn.nnn.nnn.nnn /21)
sql_refresh_time: 300
sql_history: 1M
sql_history_roundoff: h

What am I missing?

Thanks in Advance;
Terry
NETAGO

                                              [ Read 16 lines ]
^G Get Help    ^O Write Out   ^W Where Is    ^K Cut Text    ^J Justify     ^C
Cur Pos     ^Y Prev Page
^X Exit        ^R Read File   ^\ Replace     ^U Uncut Text  ^T To Spell    ^_
Go To Line  ^V Next Page