Hi Moo,

Unfortunately you are falling in the very same use-case of that message but using sFlow instead of NetFlow/IPFIX. Like you said, the first 3 can be done out of the box but - once sFlow is unpacked, you can't re-pack it with the additional info, ie. ASN information.

This is mainly because of UDP, ie. adding extra info takes more space and you may exceed MTU, and trying to break one single message in multiple ones would screw up any original sequence numbers. In essence several corner cases have to be taken into account for the feature in order to work correctly and there is not enough traction / demand for me to invest time into it and put it on the roadmap. Of course, needless to say, any such contribution would be more than welcome.

Paolo