On Wed, 2014-01-29 at 05:47 +0930, Domonic Tom wrote:
> I'm referring to the line in the Podofo documenation at:
> http://podofo.sourceforge.net/doc/html/PdfFiltersPrivate_8h.html
>
> Would anyone know where PdfFilters.h is?  I can find PdfFilter.h but
> it does not include
> PdfLZWFilter.h .  The documenation says the below about
> PdfLZWFilter.h......
>
> I'm a little confused.  If PdfFilters.h is not there then you do have
> to include PdfLZWFilter.h in your applications?

        Hi,
I'm sorry, but it seems you decided to bug this list about PdfLZWFilter
with questions which you might be able to find on your own.

a) The PdfFilters.h is obviously a typo in the documentation, because
the mentioned factory resides in PdfFilter.h (singular, not plural). You
might easily find it yourself if you look where the respective filters
are created (namely PdfFilterFactory::Create). I never used that
function directly, neither have any other insight on it, it's just a
result of the simplest grep on the sources I did.

b) The PdfLZWFilter doesn't seem to be dependent on the TIFF library, on
a quick look in PdfFilterPrivate.cpp, but it only supports decode, not
encode.

I do not know what you are trying to accomplish, but I hope this answers
your questions. Please do not ask me on any more details, I do not have
them, I only did the code search and read for you, nothing else.
        Bye,
        zyx