Thanks very much, that's brilliant.  Works like a charm.

From: Matthew Brincke <mabr...@ymail.com>
Sent: Thursday, 21 April 2016 2:54 AM
To: podofo-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Podofo-users] Get Object from Reference is PdfArray?

Hi Tom,

I'm so sorry, I should have double-checked before sending: my_pdf_object
needs to be a pointer, not a reference type, but the rest is correct:

The references in the PdfArray are stored as PdfReference instances, soto get
to the objects (PdfObject instances) referenced, you need to do
the following (more details in the documentation):

// I assume my_pdf_doc to be of type PdfMemDocument or PdfMemDocument&

// put the following lines instead of your (right-hand side here) array access
PdfReference& font_ref = Arr_descendant_fonts[f];
PdfObject* my_pdf_object = my_pdf_doc.GetObjects().GetObject(font_ref);
// do something with my_pdf_object here, it gets overwritten in the loop
} // this you already have (here your loop body ends)

Best regards,

mabri