From: Matthew Brincke <mabr...@ymail.com>
To: "podofo-users@lists.sourceforge.net" <podofo-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: Friday, 10 June 2016, 16:12 UTC
Subject: Re: [Podofo-users] Public API method names typo fixes & clarifications
(now both parts)

Hi all,

please replace the previous patch (attached to the post I'm
replying to) with the one attached to this post, because it
corrects some oversights I'm sorry for & which prevent correct
application. Please, committers, consider applying this (after
testing, all I wrote remains in effect) to the branch and then
merging it into trunk. I'm going to make another documentation
patch on the weekend (e.g. for PdfString and PdfDocument) which
will be new information (as opposed to most of this which is
just regenerated from current svn as a base).

Best regards, mabri