On Thu, 2016-12-01 at 10:57 +0100, Ulrich Arnold wrote:
> As far as I can remember (my brain got 7 years older ;-) the adding of free
> objects was moved from the back to the front of the function. I have not
> found the mentioned function GetNextObject in the current source, might be a
> typo.

        Hi,
thanks for the follow up.

I understand it that you'd keep there the code, also when the changes
suggested by Hendrik will be used, just to ensure that the other things
will keep working, right?

I ask, because I'm not that familiar with this part of the code, which
makes it very easy to break other things (unintentionally).
        Thanks and bye,
        zyx

--
http://www.litePDF.cz                                 i...@litepdf.cz