Hi!

I don't have any test-cases stored from 7 years ago. All I know is, there
was a problem appending pdf's with free objects (maybe broken ones) as a new
XObject. I'm also not very familiar with this code, so after understanding
the error, I tried to fix it locally by moving the loop to the front, though
I think the problem was in PdfVecObjects.

Uli