On Thu, 2016-12-01 at 11:48 +0100, dennis wrote:
> font = g_outputDoc->CreateFont(fontName, isBold, isItalic, false,
> new PdfIdentityEncoding(0, 0xffff, true), true);

        Hi,
I wouldn't be surprised if it's due to the PdfIdentityEncoding() use
(which you actually leak; consider using PdfEncodingFactory members).

> double imposedPdf::measureText(const wchar_t* text) {
>    PoDoFo::PdfString pdfText(text);

Another thing, at least from my past experience, when using wchar_t and
PdfString, I'd rather use PdfString::setFromWchar_t() method, to make
sure the value is wchar_t, not any other PdfString() constructor. It
depends on the actual system for which you compile, though.

By the way, mentioning your PoDoFo version would be also a good idea.
        Bye,
        zyx

--
http://www.litePDF.cz                                 i...@litepdf.cz