Dear,

That may have been changed since 0.9.5 code base released, but it might be good
to replace all uses of std::auto_ptr with std::unique_ptr (which has been here
since C++11 and possibly earlier in some compilers), while auto_ptr has been
deprecated since C++11 and more annoyingly *removed* since C++17.

http://en.cppreference.com/w/cpp/memory/auto_ptr
http://en.cppreference.com/w/cpp/memory/unique_ptr

I had to build with a C++17 setup and these were the only errors encountered.
The remaining unclear bits are only warnings which I still need to investigate.
What this experience means is that PoDoFo C++ coding is very good. :)

Olivier Mascia