> Le 8 févr. 2018 à 12:06, Olivier Mascia <o...@integral.be> a écrit :
>
> Dear,
>
> That may have been changed since 0.9.5 code base released, but it might be
> good to replace all uses of std::auto_ptr with std::unique_ptr (which has
> been here since C++11 and possibly earlier in some compilers), while auto_ptr
> has been deprecated since C++11 and more annoyingly *removed* since C++17.
>
> http://en.cppreference.com/w/cpp/memory/auto_ptr
> http://en.cppreference.com/w/cpp/memory/unique_ptr

Understanding PoDoFo wants to stay compatible with historic compilers not even
being C++11 compliant, what should be done regarding CMake and PoDoFo source
code to conditionally use "std::unique_ptr" instead of "std::auto_ptr" based on
the compiler being >= C++11 (which deprecated auto_ptr and replaced it by
unique_ptr, or maybe based on C++17 which dropped std::auto_ptr (requiring to
patch the source - easy replace, no semantic changes between these two, to be
able to compile)?

I currently simply do a replace all on each subversion update. I'm fine with
that. Time passing by, some others might become tired of it.

I'm virgin regarding CMake to the point that I couldn't get it to succeed
configuring the project for me (on Windows x64, MSVC 2017) and found it much
simpler to rebuild a Solution/Project by myself. It was easy understanding what
files were needed for what through the CMakefiles.txt. This to say I'm not best
suited for helping in reconfiguring CMake files for this C++11/17 detection.

Olivier Mascia