On Mon, 2018-02-12 at 12:00 +0100, zyx wrote:
>         -fvisibility=hidden

        Hi,
I just recalled, the above is not the best thing to be done. The right
approach is to use CMake, with the visibility variables:
https://cmake.org/cmake/help/v3.1/prop_tgt/LANG_VISIBILITY_PRESET.html
https://cmake.org/cmake/help/v3.1/variable/CMAKE_LANG_VISIBILITY_PRESET.html

That makes it something like:
   set(CMAKE_CXX_VISIBILITY_PRESET hidden)
somewhere at the top of the main CMakeList.txt or better by adding
   CXX_VISIBILITY_PRESET hidden
into
   SET_TARGET_PROPERTIES(podofo_shared PROPERTIES...)
and the like.

I suppose CMake will do the right thing when other compilers and/or
different platforms will be used, like those without
-fvisibility=hidden defined.

        Bye,
        zyx