On Tue, 2018-11-20 at 17:39 +0100, Michal Sudolsky wrote:
> And to header PdfOutputDevice.h:
>
> ```
>     PdfOutputDevice( const std::iostream* pStream );
> ```

        Hi,
thanks for the "patch". As you already do send real patches it's kind
of useless to say that, but just for the record: propose patches as
patches, please. It saves time to everybody. Making complete patches is
also welcome, like you didn't provide developer comment for the added
constructor. I made one more change in your proposed change, I made the
pStream argument non-const. It's better, from my point of view, because
otherwise the API lies about its intention with the stream. I know the
std::ostream variant is 'const', but I didn't change it.

Anyway, your change is committed as revision 1955:
http://sourceforge.net/p/podofo/code/1955

        Bye,
        zyx