From: Peter Bozek <peter.bo...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2019 11:53 PM
To: Michal Sudolsky <sudols...@gmail.com>
Cc: Hiremath, Santhosh Boloshankar (CT RDA DS AA PD ARCH)
<santhosh.hirem...@siemens.com>; K., Nallasivan (CT RDA DS AA PD NM FH DH1)
<nallasiva...@siemens.com>; podofo-users@lists.sourceforge.net; Sarathe,
Omprakash (CT RDA DS AA PD NM FH DH1) <omprakash.sara...@siemens.com>
Subject: Re: [Podofo-users] Font Spacing issue : podofo 0.9.6

Hello,

I have seen the same problem. I believe this is caused by using
IdentityEncoding - if it is used, PoDoFo does not export glyph sizes. If I
remember correctly, patch was recommended only after release of 0.9.6. and I am
not sure if the patch itself was not recalled.

If somebody recalls the discussion re IdentityEncoding, maybe he could resume
the conclusion and what need to be done to resolve this. Is it enough to get
last version of PoDoFo?

Regards,

Peter Bozek

On Wed, Feb 13, 2019 at 4:32 PM Michal Sudolsky