Commited in r1975 with following comment:
PdfMemDocument: Fix missing call to PdfFontCache::EmbedSubsetFonts()
in several Write/WriteUpdate signatures

PdfFontCache::EmbedSubsetFonts() is not called in all
Write/WriteUpdate signatures.
Moved the call in Write/WriteUpdate signatures with PdfOutputDevice as parameter
to ensure it will be called in all cases. Also cleaned some comments in WIN32
ifdef-ed method wrongly refering to linux.

Change suggested by Michal Sudolsky.

Post-Subject: Re: [Podofo-users] Font subsetting is producing invalid PDF
Post-Author: Michal Sudolsky <sudols...@gmail.com>
Post-Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2018 23:51:20 +0100
Post-Message-ID:
<CABoc_47pHn84Zik3z2oa9g2-bXwJJZc2Lx5bf=g-6bt4m0qZ=g...@mail.gmail.com>
Post-Archive-URL: https://sourceforge.net/p/podofo/mailman/message/36466441/