On Tue, 2020-05-26 at 17:06 +0200, Michal Sudolsky wrote:
> On which version of linux did you try?

        Hi,
it's Fedora 32 here.

> Are there any problems using macro like "SCNd64" from cinttypes?
>
> Why is PdfXRefStreamParserObject deprecated when it is so essential?

No idea about the two from my side, I'm sorry. svn blame might shed a
bit of light on the second, maybe.

> On ubuntu 20.04 it is and on gcc. Also now I see also that warning
> about lua (without enabled lua):

> These when I used clang (still on linux):

Right, I see (most of) them too. I use -O0, and I know that code
optimizations can enable additional compiler warnings.

> Then there is this error (due to latest commit):
>
> src/podofo/base/PdfString.cpp:136:9: error: unknown type name
> 'constexpr'
>         constexpr bool wchar_t_is_two_bytes = sizeof(wchar_t) == 2;
>
> I need to enable c++11.

Damn, let's try with 'const' only there (changed in r2010). That change
was kind of weird to me, originated at
https://sourceforge.net/p/podofo/tickets/18/

> You are probably not using gmail. I have two options here "Reply"
> which would reply only to you and "Reply to all" which puts you as
> receiver and mailing list as CC. So then I must edit recipients if I
> want to reply only to list ;)

True, I do not use Google's web interface for mails. Might there be an
extension in the lab to support reply to list, to not make your life
harder? The situation of having you or me life harder is not ideal by
any means.

        Thanks and bye,
        zyx