Matt Cashner (sungo) has graciously agreed to relinquish ownership
of PoCo::MPG123 so I could re-implement it using PoCo::Child.  First
pass at it is done and available on CPAN.  the RPM may be found at
the usual place:  ftp://arix.com/ekkis/POE/

I've renamed the component in the hopes of having other players
under this category (requests for other wrappers gladly accepted)
and the thing now sports a new oo interface, full docs and a
comprehensive test suite.

bugs/suggestions, etc. should come to me directly at
[EMAIL PROTECTED] until I figure out how to use the new bug tracker
(if I even have access to it)

enjoy!

- ekkis

p.s. if you're going to use this module, do also pick up the latest
copy of PoCo::Child (v 1.16)