> That seems possible as long as there's some way to map
> sessions to network nodes

well... sessions are much like ports with the exception that you could have
multiple kernels per host so two sessions with the same id could exist in
the host.  but that could be remedied at the POE::Kernel level.  if
everytime a session is created, it is guaranteed to be unique within that
host (regardless of kernel) then we can safely say:

        http://[EMAIL PROTECTED]/event
or
        http://session/event

in the case of localhost, since

        http://host/event

would not be very meaningful.  we could of course also do:

        http://host/session?event