Entirely possible he's right. But nothing is perfect, and I would never say POE is. But even at it's most succinct level, Evan's diatribe slipped from funny to malicious, and pretty quick. I'm not exactly the smartest perl programmer on the block, the fucked up shit I do with POE not withstanding, but it's simply not as bad as all this. There's irony, there's exaggeration, and there's wrong. I think Evan is wrong, and I hope he realizes that.

- billn