On Sun, Mar 29, 2009 at 11:30:29AM -0400, davidmarch...@gmail.com wrote 1.5K
bytes in 49 lines about:
: Yesterday I downloaded the current tree from the darcs repository and
: compiled it using minGW as specified in the Windows Readme.  Unfortunately
: Polipo seems even less stable than the previous release candidate.  Whereas
: with the RC from september 2008 I experienced crashes about once a day, I
: now experience them about every 30 minutes.  I have to run Polipo within a
: loop.

Since you're using mingw, can you run gdb and get a backtrace from the
crashes?  I haven't seen these crashes in XP SP3 yet.

: It looks as if the disk cache on windows has major issues.

If you compile without disk cache, do the problems go away?

--
Andrew