Late Thursday night I sent this to Politech:

  "Virus news site editor reports late-night visit by Feds"
  http://www.politechbot.com/p-02674.html

Vmyths.com had run an article detailing how one of their editors was
requested not to publish certain information on grounds of national
security. At the time I sent out the Politech message, about 36 hours ago,
vmyths.com was online. By early Friday morning, the site had gone offline
and is still unreachable.

I just got off the phone with vmyths.com editor Rob Rosenberger. He says
the outage is just coincidence and they've been having problems with their
database server. Rob says that he gets attacked frequently with DOS attacks
too. The site will be up after it's rebooted shortly, Rob predicts.

Rob, who is in the Air Force Reserves
(http://www.wired.com/news/technology/0,1282,45812,00.html), says he got
back from active duty yesterday. "I've been cleared by military public
affairs to admit that I've returned to duty on September 11 and was
released on October 19. I'm part of an aeromedical airlift wing."

-Declan