Also see:

"Judge Orders Settlement Talks in Microsoft Case"
http://dailynews.yahoo.com/htx/nm/20010928/tc/microsoft_talks_dc_2.html

*******

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 14:26:29 EDT
Subject: Lars Liebeler Antitrust White Paper on Web

I apologize in advance for the the blast e-mail.

I have received several phone calls for Lars Liebeler's white paper,
entitled "Antitrust Enforcement in the Information Technology Economy After
United States v. Microsoft."

If you'd like a copy, it can be found at the following URL:

http://www.comptia.org/publicpolicy/white_paper.pdf

Thanks,

Mike Wendy
Policy Counsel - Representing CompTIA