Greg Palast is an Israeli op, and an Israeli gatekeeper on the left.  How do we know this:

1. He goes to great pains not to discuss the key neoconservative players behind the Iraq War and World War III -- Paul Wolfowitz, Richard Perle, Douglas Feith, Michael Ledeen, Commentary, JINSA, AEI, WINEP, AIPAC and hundreds of other key neocons and neocon think tanks and media outlets.

2. He fails to explain why the mainstream media, especially media outlets like the New York Times and the Washington Post, promoted the Iraq War so heavily without any calculations of oil profits in mind.  How are Thomas Friedman, Judith Miller and Charles Krauthammer connected to oil interests?  They are not.  They are heavily connected to Israeli interests.

3. He fails to provide any specific facts and documentation about the role of the oil industry in promoting the Iraq War, the Iran War, the Syria War, World War III, World War IV and all the rest.  He merely speculates.

4. He fails to explain why Bush 41 interests, which are intimately tied to oil interests, have opposed neoconservative warmongering in the Middle East.

Greg Palast is working for Israeli interests, no doubt for intensely emotional reasons.  His analysis of Mideast politics is highly unreliable.

Let's see if Kris Millegan can answer the four points above with any reliable facts and logical arguments.  Since he is unfamiliar with the history of conflict between realists and neoconservatives in American foreign policy in the Middle East,  which has played itself out in hundreds of articles in scholarly journals over the last four or five decades, it doesn't seem likely.

RoadsEnd <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Howdy folks,

Here is a major troll trick that is used to hijack a thread and slow down the spread of information.

Stripped the original message and adding "noise."

This "noise" although noble sounding, is a distraction.

Why, because if you actually read the post  "Bobby Kennedy and Greg Palast on Iraq," one finds information that is counter to the "controlled dialectic" that is being used.

Pro-Israel/Anti-Israel

 One must choose a side.

Then if one is Pro-Israel they are Zionist.

And if one is a Zionist the support the neo-cons and official story of 9-11.

The article  Bobby Kennedy and Greg Palast on Iraq includes material from Palast new book that shows the oil companies are major actors in the move to get rid of Sadam and the Iraq war. Why ? For oil? No. To control the oil supply, ergo prices.

The neo-cons are "oven-mitt" proxies.

And Bush, Baker and Carlyle are laughing all the way to the bank while the neo-cons take the heat.

Since the original article has been "stripped."

I am adding it back.

Please, read, if you want to truly understand and not just play two-step games.

Peace,