 From: "Dick Eastman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: When I attacked Jewish culture in my last post  -- I crossed over into
Hitlerland.
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 00:55:48 -0700

I have let myself become unjustly critical  of Jews as a group -- greatly
harming the effort of bringing to justice  individual (Jewish) perpetrators of
specific monstrous crimes and social  problems

 Mark Bilk warned me this would  happen.

 As some find it hard not to  blame the "white  man" in general  -- so this
white man  has gone and slandered innocent Jews (by bunching them with the
guilty  ones.)

 Guilt belongs only to individuals.  Collective  guilt is unjust.  And to
attack a people and their entire culture is to  engage in collective guilt.

 I probably won't quit posting  -- never seem  to be able to do that for long.
But you and I know that I have a  problem.

 It doesn't matter how right I am on some things  -- better to let the  guilty
go free than to condemn the innocent.

 Dick Eastman
 Yakima,  Washington

 p.s.  in case you are confused  --  I am referring to my  post:

  Re: Weaponized Porn -- letters and responses -- oi vey!

Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.