  From: Sean McBride
  To: political-research@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, September 06, 2007 8:28 PM
  Subject: Re: [political-research] Israeli Gatekeepers in the "Psychedelic"
Community

  I would love to see a list of white ethnic nationalists or white supremacists
who are active in the contemporary American power elite (members of the CFR,
Forbes billionaires, etc.).  Who are they?  George W. Bush is a Christian
Zionist, not a Nazi.  Karl Rove has no history of involvement in white
nationalist movements.  The neocons, on the other hand, many dozens of them,
are all militant Jewish ethnic nationalists.  So: your list?

  I can think of only one white nationalist who is connected at a low level to
the neocons (via David Horowitz): David Gaubatz.  Anyone else?

  Nazis in the 1930s cooperated with Zionists only in the sense of strongly
encouraging them to leave Germany and Europe.

  The present year is ***2007***! :)  One needs to update one's deep politics
database on a regular basis.

  Vigilius Haufniensis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
    well, as lenni brener shows in 51 DOCUMENTS, the zionists and the nazis
worked together.  then as now.  rove's and bush's family involvements with the
nazis are well known.