sean, what i said was that the nazis and the zionists work hand in hand.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Sean McBride
  To: political-research@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Friday, September 07, 2007 10:54 AM
  Subject: Re: [political-research] Israeli Gatekeepers in the "Psychedelic"
Community

  VH> i didnt say that bush was going to run out and join the aryan nation.

  Right.  I am just curious why some conspiracy theorists assign so much
importance to the supposed role of Nazism in contemporary deep politics
vis-a-vis neoconservatism and the Israel lobby, when there is so little
empirical evidence to support the claim.  There are some Nazis out there, but
they are on the political margins, not at the political center. There is
nothing resembling a Nazi AIPAC in American politics.

  The Anglo establishment, as Phil Weiss has pointed out, has been enormously
generous in sharing power in recent decades.  If the Anglo power elite still
ruled the United States, there is not the slightest chance that we would have
invaded Iraq.

  Do white ethnic nationalists control the New York Times, the Washington Post
and the rest of the mainstream media?  No.  Have they controlled the Bush 43
administration?  Definitely not.  Just take a close look at the composition of
the administration.  Be empirical.

  Do neocons have a major interest in hyping the threat of Nazism and
distracting attention from their own exercise and abuses of power?  Yes.  And
some gatekeepers in the "psychedelic" community are on the same page with that
agenda.