The main problem with the no-planers: vicious fanaticism and intolerance.  They
have expended much more energy in attacking the most effective voices in the
9/11 Truth Movement than in going after the most likely suspects for 9/11.  We
don't know that they are a COINTELPRO-style op, but we do know that this is
precisely what such an op would look like.

9/11 truth seekers should keep an open mind about competing theories concerning
the who, how and why of 9/11 until all the facts are in, and treat opposing
views with civility as part of the truth-seeking process.  The no-planers have
attempted to disrupt and destroy this amity at every turn.

The HOW of 9/11 strikes me as a minor detail -- I am much more interested in
the WHO, WHY and what's next on the dance card in the campaign to instigate
World War IV.

John Leonard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:                                 At