http://google.com/search?q=jones+wq2rx

Planehuggers ARE the "most likely suspects for 911" -- The ones who were
not killed were given positions in the coverup , like 911 Actor Perp
Gary Welz, who was repurposed as a "911 Scholar" in the aftermath.

Fortunately he was confronted with his lies, and he recanted his
planeseeing abilities.
http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=gary+welz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEuyGm6qSO4
the Big Takeover, part two - the 9/11 network scam

911 Flatline
http://www.livevideo.com/video/4A2FDAFC04C14AECA5B6640F67E58F34/911-flatline-part-3.aspx