There were 39 combat related killings in Iraq in January.   In the
fair city of  Detroit there were 35 murders in the month of January.
That's just one American city, about as deadly as the entire war-torn
country of  Iraq.
FDR (DEMOCRAT) led us into World War II. Germany never attacked us;
Japan did.  From 1941-1945, 450,000 lives were lost ... an average of
112,500 per year.
Truman (DEMOCRAT) finished that war and started one in Korea. North
Korea never attacked us. From 1950-1953, 55,000 lives were lost ....
an average of 18,334 per year.
John F. Kennedy (DEMOCRAT) started the Vietnam conflict in 1962.
Vietnam never attacked us.
Johnson (DEMOCRAT) turned Vietnam into a quagmire.   From 1965-1975,
58,000 lives were lost ... an average of 5,800 per year.
Clinton (DEMOCRAT) went to war in Bosnia without UN or French
consent.  Bosnia never attacked us. He was offered Osama bin Laden's
head on a platter three times by Sudan and did nothing. Osama has
attacked us on multiple occasions.
It took less time to take Iraq than it took Janet Reno (DEMOCRAT) to
take the Branch Davidian compound.  That was a 51-day operation .
It took less time for the 3rd Infantry Division and the Marines to
destroy the Medina Republican Guard than it took Ted Kennedy to call
the police after his Oldsmobile sank at Chappaquiddick.
Senator Glenn (D-Ohio):  'I served 23 years in the United States
Marine Corps.  I served through two wars. I flew 149 missions.     My
plane was hit by anti-aircraft fire on 12 different occasions.  I was
in the space program.  It wasn't my checkbook, Howard; it was my life
on the line.  It was not a nine-to-five job, where I took time off to
take the daily cash receipts to the bank. I ask you to go with me, as
I went the other day . .. to a veteran's hospital and look those
men ... with their mangled bodies ... in the eye, and tell THEM they
didn't hold a job!

You go with me to the Space Program at NASA and go, as I have gone, to
the widows and orphans of Ed White, Gus Grissom and Roger Chaffee ..
and you look those kids in the eye and tell them that their DAD'S
didn't hold a job.

You go with me on Memorial Day and you stand in Arlington National
Cemetery, where I have more friends buried than I'd like to remember,
and you watch those waving flags . You stand there, and you think
about this nation, and you have the gall to tell ME that those people
didn't have a job?
What about Metzenbaum? For those who don't remember During W.W.II,
Howard Metzenbaum was an attorney representing the Communist Party in
the USA .
I KNOW........."CHANGE"........the subject.