Bill Ayers, the man with whom Democratic presidential nominee Barack
Obama worked on Chicago projects, published his own manifesto during
his years as an active terrorist and dedicated it to a list of people
including Sirhan Sirhan, the assassin of Democratic presidential
candidate Robert F. Kennedy.

According to Fox News, Ayers – the Weather Underground terrorist who
bombed the U.S. Capitol and the Pentagon, and stated recently he
wished he could have done more – used his book, "Prairie Fire," to
announce his intention to "attack from the inside" and "disrupt the
empire, to incapacitate it, to put pressure on the cracks, to make it
hard to carry out its bloody functioning against the people of the
world."

When confronted in a debate, Obama described Ayers as "just a guy who
lives in my neighborhood." But the campaign of Republican nominee John
McCain has made much of of the fact that Ayers hired Obama to work on
the Annenberg Challenge in Chicago and shared duties with him on the
board of the Woods Fund, charities that distributed millions of
dollars to leftist causes.

The weblog Dakota Voice cited a passage from the book:

    We are a guerrilla organization. We are communist women and men,
underground in the United States for more than four years. We are
deeply affected by the historic events of our time in the struggle
against U.S. imperialism.

    Our intention is to disrupt the empire, to incapacitate it, to put
pressure on the cracks, to make it hard to carry out its bloody
functioning against the people of the world, to join the world
struggle, to attack from the inside.

    Our intention is to engage the enemy, to wear away at him, to
harass him, to isolate him, to expose every weakness, to pounce, to
reveal his vulnerability.

    Our intention is to encourage the people, to provoke leaps in
confidence and consciousness, to stir the imagination, to popularize
power, to agitate, to organize, to join in every way possible the
people's day-to-day struggles.

    Our intention is to forge an underground, a clandestine political
organization engaged in every form of struggle, protected from the
eyes and weapons of the state, a base against repression, to
accumulate lessons, experience and constant practice, a base from
which to attack.

"This book contains terrorist, Marxist, anti-American writings that
should make the blood of any red-blooded American boil," Dakota Voice
said. "Stop and consider for a moment that Barack Obama allowed this
America-hating terrorist help launch his political career in his
living room. That Barack Obama worked with this man on the board of
the Annenberg Challenge and the Woods Fund. That they sat together on
panels like the one over juvenile justice.

"How can we possibly consider electing someone with this wretched
judgment (and possibly questionable sympathies) to the presidency?"
the Voice said.

http://worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=79625