Oh yeah. There are multiple threads on it. And they archived plenty of his
posts. He said he'd lived in RI and Colorado - the two states where PRN has
offices. The timing was dead nuts on. And one person caught a screen shot
of his own personal site and his screen name on reddit was right there.

It's him; no doubt about it.

On Tuesday, September 20, 2016 at 11:58:50 PM UTC-4, KeithInTampa wrote:

> I wonder if this is true.....
>
> On Tue, Sep 20, 2016 at 10:48 PM, 'Perplexed' via PoliticalForum <
> politic...@googlegroups.com <javascript:>> wrote:
>

>> Like her email address?
>>
>> Unbelievable.
>>

>> https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/53g5l7/breaking_this_is_allegedly_a_post_from_hillarys/
>>
>> There are links to other discussions showing even more evidence that this
>> was him. And the FBI somehow "missed" this; go figure.
>>
>> --
>> --

>> ---
>> "PoliticalForum" group.