Thanks Keith. It seriously boggles the mind how stupid millions of
Americans are. This young woman represents well over half of the voting-age
public in America, when you consider that just over 50% of eligible
Americans vote in presidential elections and 15% of them are like this
idiot who is apparently waiting for a private sit-down with one of the
candidates in order to form an opinion.

On Thursday, October 13, 2016 at 10:36:59 AM UTC-4, KeithInTampa wrote:

> Very well said Perp!  I need to clip and save this!
>

> On Thu, Oct 13, 2016 at 10:28 AM, 'Perplexed' via PoliticalForum <
> politic...@googlegroups.com <javascript:>> wrote:
>

>> So this moron who claimed this was saying she didn't have enough
>> information to make a decision.
>>
>> Here was my reply:
>>
>> If someone is undecided at this point, they are either too stupid or too
>> lazy to see the stark contrasts between these two candidates.
>>
>> One wants to lower taxes, the other wants to raise them.
>> One wants to lower the corporate tax rate to 15% to stimulate jobs and
>> the economy, the other wants to heap more regulations on them instead.
>> One wants to close our porous borders to illegals that cost Americans
>> jobs and security, the other wants open borders.
>> One fully supports the Second Amendment, the other stated that the Heller
>> (DC gun ban) case was wrongly decided (in other words, Hillary does not
>> recognize
>> an individual right to bear arms).
>> One thinks we should re-negotiate trade deals to make them more fair to
>> American workers, the other never saw a trade deal she didn't like, no
>> matter how much it screws Americans.
>> One favors an "all of the above" approach to energy, the other favors
>> more of Obama's save the snails nonsense that keeps us dependent on foreign
>> oil.
>> One favors school choice for all, the other is fully beholden to
>> teachers' unions and their failed public schools - just like every other
>> democrat in America.
>> One has stated he will do whatever is necessary to wipe out ISIS, the
>> other's policies and failed tenure as Secretary of State resulted in the
>> formation of ISIS and she's stated she will not send ground troops to wipe
>> them out.
>> One doesn't automatically assume that every police shooting of a black
>> man is because of racism or bad cops, the other does and supports Black
>> Lives Matter lies.
>> One has said some stupid and vulgar things when he was working in the
>> entertainment industry, the other has done some stupid, irresponsible,
>> illegal, and dangerous things that endangered our national security while
>> Secretary of State. And she also hired someone to intimidate Bill Clinton's
>> accusers to remain silent.
>>
>> How on Earth someone who considers these drastic differences and still
>> can't decide who to vote for is beyond reason.
>>
>> ----
>>
>> I'm sure I missed a few, but seriously, how freaking stupid are those
>> claiming to be undecided if it's issues they claim will decide their vote?
>>
>> --
>> --

>> ---
>> "PoliticalForum" group.