Whereas Anti-Americans like you, (and Media Matters) describe it as
"pathetic";  thoughtful, common sense Americans like Jerry Falwell and I
place no bearing on the smear, and hateful diatribe coming from
Anti-Americans like you Plain Ol'!  The fact that you staunchly support a
woman who enabled a sexual predator and rapist, while attacking the victims
of that sexual predator/rapist; while attacking Donald Trump for an 11 year
old audio that was a private conversation between two grown men, discussing
women, shows that, (1)  You're a pussy; (2)  You have no common sense; and
(3)  You're Anti-American.

Enough Said.....

On Fri, Oct 14, 2016 at 10:22 AM, plainolamerican <plainolameri...@gmail.com

---