you staunchly support a woman who enabled a sexual predator and rapist
---
Clinton has never been tried for rape.
Unless you have evidence that will hold up in a court of law all you have
is your wishful thinking slanderous bullshit, as usual.
Donald has also been accused of rape by Ivana and an under-aged girl. By
your logic he's also a rapist.

On Friday, October 14, 2016 at 10:13:25 AM UTC-5, KeithInTampa wrote:

> Whereas Anti-Americans like you, (and Media Matters) describe it as
> "pathetic";  thoughtful, common sense Americans like Jerry Falwell and I
> place no bearing on the smear, and hateful diatribe coming from
> Anti-Americans like you Plain Ol'!  The fact that you staunchly support a
> woman who enabled a sexual predator and rapist, while attacking the victims
> of that sexual predator/rapist; while attacking Donald Trump for an 11 year
> old audio that was a private conversation between two grown men, discussing
> women, shows that, (1)  You're a pussy; (2)  You have no common sense; and
> (3)  You're Anti-American.
>
> Enough Said.....
>
> On Fri, Oct 14, 2016 at 10:22 AM, plainolamerican <plainol...@gmail.com
> <javascript:>> wrote:
>
>> In the news
>> [image: Image for the news result]
>> <https://thinkprogress.org/falwell-trump-sexual-assault-allegations-59c80a2460a2>
>> Jerry Falwell Jr. will vote for Donald Trump even if he sexually
>> assaulted women
>> <https://thinkprogress.org/falwell-trump-sexual-assault-allegations-59c80a2460a2>
>> ThinkProgress‎ - 2 days ago
>> A flood of new allegations against Donald Trump came forward Wednesday
>> evening, ...
>> Jerry Falwell Jr. voting for Trump, despite allegations
>> <http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/13/politics/jerry-falwell-jr-donald-trump-women-new-york-times-report-erin-burnett/>
>> CNN‎ - 1 day ago
>> Jerry Falwell Jr. Plans To Vote Trump Even If Sexual Assault Stories Are
>> True
>> <http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/jerry-falwell-trump-changed-man>
>> TPM‎ - 23 hours ago
>> More news for jerry falwell jr I would vote for Trump even if he sexually
>> harassed women.
>> <https://www.google.com/search?q=jerry+falwell+jr+I+would+vote+for+Trump+even+if+he+sexually+harassed+women.&biw=1517&bih=708&source=univ&tbm=nws&tbo=u&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj689X9vtrPAhWIwiYKHeJbCREQsQQIJA>
>> ------------------------------
>> Pathetic: Jerry Falwell Jr. says he'd vote for Trump even if he sexually
>> <http://therightscoop.com/pathetic-jerry-falwell-jr-says-hed-vote-trump-even-sexually-harassed-women/>
>> therightscoop.com/pathetic-*jerry*-*falwell*-*jr*-says-*hed*-*vote*-
>> *trump*-*even*-*sexually*-*harass*...
>> <https://www.google.com/#>
>>
>>    1.
>>
>> <http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:6gbi2NnIuYcJ:therightscoop.com/pathetic-jerry-falwell-jr-says-hed-vote-trump-even-sexually-harassed-women/+&cd=4&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us>
>>
>> 2 days ago - Pathetic: Jerry Falwell Jr. says he'd vote for Trump even
>> if he sexually ... theory against him, and he would vote for JFK Jr.
>> sexually harassing women too! ... why the hell not, he'd vote for a guy
>> who sexually harassed everyone!
>> Jerry Falwell Jr. Says He'd Vote For Trump Even If He Sexually ...
> [...]

---
"PoliticalForum" group.