Tuesday, 08 August 2017 13:31
Bombshell Exclusive: Intelligence Agency Caught McMaster Briefing Soros on
White House Takeover

Written by  Kit Daniels

[image: Description: Bombshell Exclusive: Intelligence Agency Caught
McMaster Briefing Soros on White House Takeover]
<http://blabberbuzz.bg6bts0feiert.maxcdn-edge.com/media/k2/items/cache/b67fe4865b2829a068e416bff9ac47a5_XL.jpg>

National Security Advisor H.R. McMaster is an active operative of globalist
billionaire George Soros, according to three separate domestic and foreign
intelligence sources.

McMaster is a foreign intelligence agent for the multi-national combine
controlled by Soros, which explains why he’s constantly running
interference to President Trump’s agenda.

“I have confirmed from sources from inside the White House, the Israeli
government and Israeli intelligence that the Israelis have intercepted
email communications from General McMaster to George Soros, informing him
of everything that’s going on inside the White House,” reported Infowars
correspondent Roger Stone. “…I have double checked this with two different
sources very high up in Israeli intelligence, and I actually expect the
Israeli ambassador to the US to confirm this.”

This means, by implication, that McMaster is one of the primary leakers
given that Soros has vast ties to the mainstream media.

It is already known that McMaster was a member of International Institute
for Strategic Studies which was funded by Soros’ Open Society Foundation
and another Soros-financed group.

Also, last month Israel publicly accused Soros of continuously undermining
democratically-elected governments.

Israel’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs took the opportunity to criticize
Soros when it spoke out against the vandalism of anti-Soros posters in
Hungary which were defaced with anti-Semitic graffiti.

http://tinyurl.com/y7fkk7m4

Virus-free.
<#m_-382620709903836692_m_-8101669648583217151_m_-2531590723921344912_DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>