Does North Korea Rocket Launch Mean The End Of Israel?
I remember the last major war in the Middle East, the six day war.
Most all of the Arab countries swarmed into Israel and were largely
successful for a time. It looked like Israel was going down for
awhile, and there were rumors Israel was going to use it's nuclear
arsenal that it already had then. And North Korea was one of the
nations allied against Israel. That's why Israel hates North Korea so
much and doesn't want it acquiring nuclear bombs and rocket
capability. But the reality is that now North Korea has probably
several dozen nuclear bombs, they have advanced long range rocket
capability, they even have a fleet of submarines capable of launching
cruise missiles with nuclear warheads. What that means is that in a
future Arab-Israeli conflict North Korea could launch one or more
rockets toward Israel with MIRVs hitting all the cities of Israel, and
at the same time launch nuclear warheads on faster than the speed of
sound cruise missiles from submarines. The days of Israel bullying
it's neighbors is about over because the Arabs now have a strong
nuclear armed ally that can even the playing field.
http://www.squidoo.com/tithes-and-offerings