I've heard North Korea already has at least 20 nuclear bombs and has a
fleet of nuclear submarines armed with cruise missiles bought from
Russia. That's exactly why the United States won't bother North Korea,
because unlike Iraq they really have advanced weapons of mass
destruction they're capable of using.