Keith: > Unlike you Fred, I, and most conservatives have a big problem
with the
> legislation, to include the referenced Eavesdropping bill,

If I was unclear, let me edify. I have a big problem with the Patriot
Act. I don't like it at all. I thought I mentioned that. What I was
writing was that Bush got caught listening in on domestic calls from/
to persons NOT of interests (a few hundred million of them), without
legal warrants and outside the parameters of the PA. That was illegal.
Not that the faithful would ever admit Bush / Cheney did one single
thing wrong....