ok, solved.  Syntax for specifying remote browsers is different than for
local browsers.  Also 'remote' was the wrong approach (it sets up test with
all remote browsers).

Final config file looks like:
module.exports = {

    verbose: true,
    testTimeout: 30 * 1000,
    suites: [
        "flux-*/*.test.html"
    ],

    plugins: {
        sauce: {
            disabled: false,
            "username": ***my user name***,
            "accessKey": ***my access key***
            browsers: [
                "OS X 10.9/chrome@39",
                "OS X 10.9/firefox",
                "OS X 10.9/safari",
                "Windows 8.1/internet explorer",
                "Windows 8.1/chrome@39"
            ],
        }
    },

    root: 'client/components',

};

On Thursday, February 5, 2015 at 3:38:21 PM UTC-8, Jen Carlile wrote:

> problem #1 identified -- "access-key" should be "accessKey" in config file
> problem #2 identified -- needed to include remote: true as a configuration
> attribute.
>
> config file now looks like
> module.exports = {
>     remote: true,
>     verbose: true,
>     testTimeout: 30 * 1000,
>     suites: [
>         'flux-*/*.test.html'
>     ],
>     plugins: {
>         sauce: {
>             "username": ***my user name***,
>             "accessKey": ***my access key***
>         }
>     },
>
>     root: 'client/components',
> };
>
> I'm still running into a problem specifying which OS and which browsers to
> run.  I've tried a combination of setting attributes in the sauce plugin,
> setting activeBrowsers, and setting browserOptions.  None seem to have
> the desired effect.  Any help/examples in this area is appreciated.
>
> Thanks!
>

> On Thursday, February 5, 2015 at 2:59:58 PM UTC-8, Jen Carlile wrote:
>>
>> I'm trying to configure wct to run with Saucelabs, but my tests seem to
>> only run locally.  Is there any further documentation or examples beyond
>> the readme file on github related to saucelabs setup? my wct.conf.js file
>> looks like (with username/access key removed):
>>
>> module.exports = {
>>     verbose: true,
>>     testTimeout: 30 * 1000,
>>     suites: [
>>         'flux-*/*.test.html'
>>     ],
>>     plugins: {
>>         sauce: {
>>             "username": ***my user name***,
>>             "access-key": ***my access key***,
>>             "browser": "chrome",
>>             "browser-version": "39"
>>         }
>>     },
>>
>>     root: 'client/components',
>> };
>>
>> Thanks!
>> Jen

Follow Polymer on Google+: plus.google.com/107187849809354688692
---
"Polymer" group.
to polymer-dev+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/polymer-dev/bff593ac-82d0-408f-8c97-df7de738385a%40googlegroups.com.