I am getting the error Could not find WCT plugin named "sauce"
 could you help me how to fix the config file

On Monday, 13 June 2016 09:57:54 UTC-7, sirisha.a...@gmail.com wrote:

> Hi Jen,
>
> I am getting the below error can you please suggest what might been
> missing:
>
> Could not find WCT plugin named "sauce"
>

> Your help is greatly appreciated.
>

> Thanks
>

> On Thursday, February 5, 2015 at 2:59:58 PM UTC-8, Jen Carlile wrote:
>>
>> I'm trying to configure wct to run with Saucelabs, but my tests seem to
>> only run locally.  Is there any further documentation or examples beyond
>> the readme file on github related to saucelabs setup? my wct.conf.js file
>> looks like (with username/access key removed):
>>
>> module.exports = {
>>     verbose: true,
>>     testTimeout: 30 * 1000,
>>     suites: [
>>         'flux-*/*.test.html'
>>     ],
>>     plugins: {
>>         sauce: {
>>             "username": ***my user name***,
>>             "access-key": ***my access key***,
>>             "browser": "chrome",
>>             "browser-version": "39"
>>         }
>>     },
>>
>>     root: 'client/components',
>> };
>>
>> Thanks!
>> Jen

Follow Polymer on Google+: plus.google.com/107187849809354688692
---
"Polymer" group.
to polymer-dev+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/polymer-dev/c7a574d7-5443-44d9-97c2-2791839c9b67%40googlegroups.com.