Hi all,
I am Phonegap Developer, I try to develop Phonegap Application using
Material Design (Polymer).
I Follow https://blog.nraboy.com/2014/07/use-polymer-apache-cordova/
Example And I get success to create an application, but the problem is that
when I test my application in my Samsung TAB,android 4.4) Material Design
working Fine, when I test my application in my Samsung Mobile (android 4.1)
Material Design does not work.

I need to know that Polymer support only android 4.4 and above??????
Please help me.

Follow Polymer on Google+: plus.google.com/107187849809354688692
---
"Polymer" group.
to polymer-dev+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/polymer-dev/89d3b1b6-f6d4-4b3a-9b68-f3fed0ca217c%40googlegroups.com.