That's true, and that's a good point. If you use the full webcomponents
polyfill, polymer and angular work together quite nicely, because at that
point everything is just plain DOM. I'm looking forward to that day,
personally.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/polymer-dev/CABsi40J44ThXBhLycVWdDEV%3DsTBDwXFiosMz9QZ_WuY_MaffyQ%40mail.gmail.com.